As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westcott #ad
12 inch 10415, Westcott Stainless Steel Office Ruler with Non Slip Cork Base #adWestcott #ad
- Flexible for measuring curved surfaces. Numerals and graduations are sharply delineated. Warp-free, bend-resistant stainless steel ruler. Non slip cork backing. Etched with 1/16 and metric markings.
2. Mr. Pen #ad
12, 14 inch Metal Rulers, Pack of 4, 8, Mr. Pen Steel Rulers, 6 #adMr. Pen #ad
- The set includes 4 steel rulers in 4 different Sizes: 14”, 12”, 8” And 6”. Inch to mm conversion Table In The Back Of The Rulers. Made from high impact 1/32 Inch 09mm thick Stainless Steel.
Accurate markings, home schools, Architects, Perfect For Schools, offices, And Engineers. Inch and cm measurements, etched with Marking Up To 1/64 Inch Measurements And 1/20 Centimeter Measurements.
|Brand||Mr. Pen #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mr. Pen #ad|
3. Shinwa #ad
1/32, Shinwa 12" 300 mm English Metric Rigid 1.250 wide x .040 thick Zero Glare Satin Chrome Stainless Steel E/M Machinist Engineer Ruler/Rule with Graduations in 1/64, mm and .5mm Model H-3412C #adShinwa #ad
- Conforms to japanese industrial Standard JIS B 7516 Grade 1. Rule is 1. 250" wide and. 040" thick. Mm. Made from the finest stainless steel available and is hardened and tempered.
Has a zero glare satin chrome finish which makes it easy to read and will prevent corrosion. 5 mm, 32nd and 64th markings are precision photo etched and then black filled for easy readability.
4. Breman Precision #ad
Stainless Steel Cork Back Metal Ruler, Inch and Metric Ruler, Breman Precison Metal Ruler 12 Inch, Flexible Stainless Steel Ruler, Premium Steel Straight Edge 12 inch Metal Ruler #adBreman Precision #ad
- Precision you can rely on - we designed each imperial & metric ruler with the measurement markings to be clearly etched in the stainless-steel ruler metal because you can't afford to make mistakes. Our steel rulers are safe & provide the best value for the office, workshop or home.
If the quality of our product falls below your expectation, contact us and we'll make things right for you. Satisfaction guaranteed - we've built our products to last. The practical choice - no more splinters from a wooden mm ruler or hard to read markings on a small ruler.
Durable, rust-proof stainless steel with firm metal construction, flexible metal rulers - made from high-grade, each cork backed ruler is flexible enough for measuring curved surfaces without breaking & durable enough to last through many projects.
Great for school or in a workshop. We also have bulk rulers available in singles, 2 packs or 10 packs. Non-slip cork backing & hang-up hole - cork backing holds the rulers for drawing steady & prevents ink from leaking under the stay-still ruler, while the hang up hole makes it easy to store the ruler away after use. No more relying on a wood ruler with faded markings and splinters.
5. General Tools #ad
General Tools 1216 12-Inch Flex Stainless Steel Rule #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Graduations on reverse are in 32nds, 64ths. Wide, 12 In. 1/32-1/64-1/10 and 1/100 is a ruler is for machinists. Width of rule is 15/32". The rule is 12 inches long, and has a width of 15/32 inches.
Features a satin chrome finish. The markings are ultra fine black for easier reading and deciphering. General tools and instruments cf1216 precision flex steel rule, 15/32 In.
Width of rule is 15/32". The rule is 12 inches long, and has a width of 15/32 inches. 12" industrial quality steel rule. Precision made with etched fine black graduations for easy reading and long life.
The graduations of measure are 1/32, 1/64, 1/10 and 1/100 inch. Graduations on reverse are in 32nds, 64ths. 12" industrial quality steel rule. Precision made with etched fine black graduations for easy reading and long life. The markings are black for easier reading and deciphering. The general tools precision flex steel rule is a measuring ruler.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
6. Elisel #ad
12 Inch, 8 Inch and 6 InchSilvery, Elisel 3 PCS Stainless Steel Ruler Set with Inch and Metric Graduation #adElisel #ad
- 3 different measurement range ruler: marked measuring length is 12 inch/30cm, 8 inch/20cm, and 6 inch/15cm. The surface of the rulers are smooth with no burr, with a hole to make it easy for hanging, convenient storage.
Which keep your things organized. Suitable for any environment, can maintain accuracy for a long time. Material: ruler is made of 07mm thicker a+ stainless steel non-bendable but a little flexible, good for long lasting use;.
Double-sided design: laser engraving, concave scale design, with metric on one side and imperial on the other end. This straight ruler set is a useful measuring tool for artists, designers, engineers, architects, and students.
7. Pacific Arc #ad
Pacific Arc 12 Inch Stainless Steel Ruler with Inch/Metric Conversion Table #adPacific Arc #ad
- Money-back guarantee-if this metric ruler isn't what you're looking for, we offer a money-back guarantee, backed by Amazon. This is the perfect metal ruler for architects, engineers, a hanging hole, drafters, precision etching, and artists. This flexible stainless steel ruler is calibrated in millimetres and inches, great for drafting in either imperial or metric measurements.
The perfect gift - gift this stainless steel metal ruler to your favorite engineer. Even with this flexible ruler, and drafters. Metric and imperial graduations- with clean acid-etched measuring markers in imperial and metric, never make an incorrect measurement because of your tool.
Created with professionals in mind- lightweight and flexible, and stainless steel durability. Stronger and more durable than aluminum, never worry about bends or inaccuracies when in use.
Made with a strong straight edge for marking and drafting lines. Never worry about this metal yardstick failing you when you need it most. Give them a practical, memorable gift that will further their creativity and work to the next level. With a conversion chart etched on the back, the markings will never be inaccurate even on curves. Perfect for architects, engineers, never worry about complicated math if you need to convert from one standard to the other.
8. EBOOT #ad
And Drawing 12 Inch, Metric Ruler with Markings 1/8, 1/16, 2 Pack Stainless Steel Ruler Machinist Engineer Ruler, School, 1/64 Inch for Engineering, Office, 1/32, 6 Inch, Architect #adEBOOT #ad
- Durable ruler: 2 x rulers, one's maximum measuring length is up to 12 inches, the other's is 6 inches, which are made of sturdy stainless steel for your long lasting use.
Clear engraved markings: markings are engraved onto the ruler so they will not rub off over time; Clear marks provide accurate measurement. Warm notice: the ruler has squared off angles, please pay attention to it avoid scratching your hand; Children use under adult supervision.
Practical uses: precision stainless steel ruler is handy to use as drawing straight edge or measuring device; Good for office, drawing, school, engineering and other tasks. Double-face graduation: graduation on each side is precision; 1/ 64 inches and 1/ 32 inches gradations on one side; 1/ 16 inches and 1/ 8 inches graduation on the other side.
9. Benchmark Tools #ad
Benchmark Tools 466545 Rigid English/Metric 300 mm / 12 Inch Machinist Rule with MM.5 MM, 1/32 and 1/64 Markings Tempered Stainless Steel Brushed Finish Conforms to EEC-1 Accuracy Standards 1 #adBenchmark Tools #ad
- Photoetched graduations conform to strict international EEC 1 Accuracy Standards, i. E. These 300 mm / 12” rigid machinist rules feature english / Metric markings with MM and. 5 mm markings on one side and quick-reading 32nds and 64ths on the reverse side.
Overall size is 300 mm / 12 inches long by 1 inch wide by. 040 inches thick. Finish is brushed stainless steel. Rules are made from rust-resistant, tempered Japanese stainless steel. 02 mm at 20 degrees C for 1000 mm rule.