As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Learning Without Tears Blackboard with Double Lines- Handwriting Without Tears- K–Grade 4+, Wet-Dry-Try- for School and Home Use, Fine Motor Skills, Print and Cursive #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Double lines help proper letter placement. Great for teaching and learning print and cursive handwriting. Sturdy construction and materials. Great for wet-Dry-Try Technique. Practice cursive connections.
2. DFZUS #ad
Cursive & Manuscript Alphabet Writing Chart Educational Posters Set 2 Pack, Daycares & Home School Teachers, Great for Early Learning Charts for Preschool #adDFZUS #ad
- Handwriting practice letter tracing Posters：Reusable Wipe Clean ABC Alphabet Poster for Kids Learn to Write. Teacher recommendationTeacher approved perfect learning aid for educators teaching children.
Special designalphabet poster, Classic handwriting paper design with red and blue lines. High qualityhigh-quality 3 MIL lamination for added durability，tear Resistant.
Coordinates with TREND Sentence Strips. Applicable Teacher teaching aids、Students. Featuresabc posters size: 8. 26x11. 69in/a4 size, easy to take these alphabet charts on hand for suitable size; also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall; appropriate for classrooms as well as smaller workspaces & home use.
3. Channie's #ad
Channie’s Visual Cursive Handwriting Flashcards, for 2nd-3rd Grade, 43 Dry-Erase Handwriting Practice Flashcards #adChannie's #ad
- Daily practice flashcards: the daily practice teaching method builds and improves neat and straight cursive writing skills; These cursive handwriting flash cards for children are the perfect learning tool for preschool and PreK-1st grade kids.
Excellent learning complement: teaching aid loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers; Great complement to school books; Visual approach promotes awareness and self-correction if writing goes outside blocks. Easy-to-teach design: the blocks in these fun flashcards allow for consistent letter size practice; Featuring double vertical lines to guide proper spacing, plus green shading to help in lowercase placement and writing in straight lines.
Durable dry-erase cards: children can write and erase without the cards being easily torn; This box includes 2 cards with four basic cursive strokes, 13 cards with twenty-six corresponding words, 26 cards with upper and lower case letters, and 2 blank cards for practicing.
Perfect for practice: improve your child’s cursive handwriting skills in upper and lower case; Each easy-to-follow flash card provides step-by-step instructions for a different letter formation with slanted color-coded blocks.
4. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Learning Without Tears Wide Notebook Paper- Handwriting Without Tears- TK–Grade 1, Handwriting- for School or Home Use, Double Lined Paper for Writing #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- The double lines help the child place letters correctly and facilitate the transition to single line paper. The bottom line keeps the writing straight and the midline controls the size of the letters. Letter placement will be uniform and neat! .
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Handwriting Practice for Cursive Alphabet and Numbers Learning Spot, Beginning Traditional Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Provides the practice children need to form letters and words. Includes practice pages for all 26 letters, upper- and lowercase. Includes number words, a lined practice page, and a reference chart. Sold as 1 Each. Grades 1 - 3.
6. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
For School or Home Use, Current Edition, Handwriting Without Tears Series, Cursive Kickoff Student Workbook, Language Arts Lessons, Cursive Writing, Learning Without Tears, 2nd Grade Writing Book #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Activity pages combine handwriting instruction with paragraph, poem, composition, and language arts activities. Learn & check helps teachers and students check letter, word, and sentence skills.
Lesson plans incorporate letter review with words and sentences. Includes pretest/posttest screener to help drive instruction and monitor student progress. Facilitates an easy transition from printing to cursive, with digital instruction opportunities available.
7. CosyCorner #ad
Magic Ink Copybooks for Kids Reusable Handwriting Workbooks for Preschools Grooves Template Design and Handwriting Aid Magic Practice Copybook for Kids The Print Writing 4 Books with Pens #adCosyCorner #ad
- High quality:the paper is thick and not easy to smudges. Easy to practice:the copybooks have three-dimensional grooves template design, which is convenient for kids to master writing.
Correct the method of holding pen:each book has a detailed description of how to hold the pen, and a silicone handwriting aid is provided to facilitate children to master the method of holding pen.
Magic ink:the matching refill uses magic ink, it can automatically decoloration in 30 minutes after writing, so the copybook can be used repeatedly. 4 in 1 copybook set:inclued enghlish letter, Interesting Drawing, Addition and Subtraction, Number 1-100. Great for Kids Writing.
8. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Handwriting Without Tears Series, Cursive Handwriting Student Workbook, for School or Home Use, Learning Without Tears, 3rd Grade Writing Book, Current Edition, Writing, Language Arts Lessons #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Lesson plans incorporate letter review with words and sentences. New! now offers digital instruction opportunities. New! expanded room for writing.
Activity pages combine handwriting instruction with paragraph, poem, composition, and language arts activities. Cursive warm-ups facilitate an easy transition from printing to cursive.
9. Channie's #ad
Channie’s Visual Cursive Notebook 120Pages Easy to learn Practice Cursive Size 8.5” x 11” #adChannie's #ad
- Visual cursive handwriting paper, patent pending; double-sided Sheets with Slanted Color-Coded Blocks; Grades 1 - 3; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education. Copy and write cursive; daily practice pad builds and Improves Skills; Promotes Learning, Letters, Numbers, Tracing, and Practicing ABCs, Words, Sentences, and Penmanship.
Uniform slanted blocks aid consistent letter size; slanted spacing lines guide proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
Slanted blocks, green shade, and visual spacing lines help guide Kids to Write with a Slant, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Cursive Letter Size; 8.5 x 11 inches. Slanted color-coded blocks support upper and lower Case Cursive Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|