As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Board Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- A new scenario every time: with multiple Investigators, story boxes, and a pair of Elder Gods to vanquish, no two games are ever the same. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. But if they can collect enough clues to find a weakness or alter the ritual just enough to cause one, they can blast the god to death before it gets a true foothold in the world.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Mystery game: investigators work to defeat an elder god that is being summoned to Earth. They are running late, as the summoning ritual is already underway. Cooperative mystery game: players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world.
An elder god, a being adrift in a different dimension, has reached out into their minds, giving them the knowledge necessary to awaken it and bring it into our own world, unleashing its hellish powers on the unsuspecting populace. Horror game: the cultists have been painstakingly preparing for this moment for quite some time. Working together, search for answers, players will fight cultists, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further.
2. CMON #ad
CMON Cthulu: Death May Die YOG-Sothoth Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made #adCMON #ad
- It is simply the knower of all things. Horror game: yog sothoth is not interested in destruction or conquest. You will need the cthulu: Death May Die Base Game in order to play with this expansion. And while knowledge, in and of itself, but to push forward their nefarious schemes.
Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. Exciting new content: this expansion adds a new elder one as well as its special monster, Wilbur Whateley, to the game. Players can combine it with any Episode from the core box or expansions.
For that, is not dangerous, its application can be. Investigators will have to deal with many more portals on the board, creating new dangers during their investigation. This is an expansion to cthulu: death may die: this is not a complete experience. Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. The cultists that seek out yog Sothoth’s knowledge don’t do so for enlightenment, Yog Sothoth must be destroyed. Cooperative mystery game: investigators must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world.
3. Asmodee #ad
8905, 1-5 Players, Italian Edition, Asmodee | Cthulhu Death May Die | Board Game, 14+ Years #adAsmodee #ad
- Cthulhu: death may die is a fast-paced collaborative board game for 1-5 players, set in the distressing Lovecraftian universe. And kill him. Yes, even death can die. Italian edition. 45 finely carved plastic miniatures, 64 myth cards, 90 face-up cards, 12 madness cards, 6 monster cards, 2 servo cards, 3 0 plastic markers, 17 double-sided cards, 10 investigator cards, 6 episode cards, 5 colored bases, 1 rule, 1 story plan, 8 special dice, 8 large antique cards, 147 counters.
To defeat the supernatural horrors coming from beyond space and time, you will have to embrace madness and make team play. Then you have to stop the ritual to temporarily make the Great Ancient vulnerable.
It's probably a one-way trip, but you're ready to go. You will have to uncover and solve the mysteries of six different narrative episodes using your unique combinations of skill and madness, fighting a wide range of terrible Myth monsters. Number of players: 1-5 | recommended age: 14+ | average duration: 90-120 min. Isn't it.
4. Generic #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Season 2 Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adGeneric #ad
- There’s also 10 new investigators, eager to jump in and take evil down, no matter the cost to their own bodies and minds. Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further.
Requires core game. Expansion. New game tiles represent new locations to fight these abominations.
Cooperative mystery game: investigators must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world. Exciting new content: six new episode boxes each contain new monsters to defeat and cultists to disrupt.
5. CMON #ad
Season 2, Expansion, Expert Game, German, Dungeon Crawler, Asmodee Cthulhu Death May Die #adCMON #ad
- The expansion cthulhu death may the Season 2 expands the history of the basic game with further investigators and six more episodes full of nightmare-like monsters.
But not only that destroys the Great Old People, so that the world is saved. Immerse yourself in the mysterious world of Cthulhu: Death May Die and join the horrible creatures that threaten you.
1-5 players | from 12+ years | up to 90+ Minutes Playing Time per Game | Game in German. In the cooperative strategy game, you are investigator who have to interrupt the ritual of the Great Old People. To play this expansion, the basic game of Cthulhu: Death May Die - Season 1 is required.
|Manufacturer||Asmodee DE #ad|
6. Rebel #ad
5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Rebel, Nemesis Board Game | Sci-Fi Horror Game | Miniatures Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1 #adRebel #ad
- When faced with ultimate horror, will you trust your crewmates? Nemesis is the ultimate cooperative board game. Unique game experience each play: clever immersive rules include cooperation, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure.
Survival board game: the crew wakes up from hibernation to find a critical system failure that they must find and repair to safely return to Earth. To make matters worse, you can hear noises in the vast corridors of the ship that sound unlike anything you have heard before.
Players work together but watch out because each of them has their own agenda on this infested ship. Detailed miniatures: game includes 26 high quality miniature figures and over 500 detailed game components that fully immerse you into the sci-fi horror. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players.
Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. The problem? One crew member is dead. Somebody ripped open his hibernation pod and pulled his body out. Randomized setup of room layouts, enemies, infection, combat, objectives, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same. Strategy game: choose your character wisely because each one comes with a unique set of skills and weaknesses. Making it the perfect two player board game for ages 14+.
7. Thing 12 Games #ad
Thing 12 Games Seals of Cthulhu #adThing 12 Games #ad
- Multiple ways to experience it. 2 player strategic Bidding and Bluffing Card Game. Awarded the Dice Tower Seal of Approval. 10 to 20 minute battle for the fate of the world.
8. Death May Die #ad
CMON: Death May Die: R'lyeh Rising Board Game Expansion KICKSTARTER Exclusive #adDeath May Die #ad
- However, we’ve got one last chance! investigators travel to the realms of R'lyeh itself in an attempt to destroy Cthulhu in transit between the two worlds! In this final episode, the action takes place on cthulhu as the board itself.
With figures moving freely upon the terrain with the aid of a movement ruler. The world as we know it is doomed. Investigators must defeat cthulhu one stage at a time, like a regular Elder One fight - except they may only attack one area of the Elder One at a time.
You must stop Cthulhu before he enters our world! Cthulhu’s appearance is imminent. R'lyeh rising comes with its own mythos deck featuring additional Monster summoning and unspeakable events generated by Cthulhu’s presence.
In r'lyeh rising, the ritual has already been completed. R'lyeh rising is a wholly unique episode, not only bringing its own set of tokens, and mythos cards, Monster cards, Discovery cards, the epic finale to Death May Die, but also drastic changes to the game's base rules, as the figures move and act freely upon the behemoth's rocky base.
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Dead of Winter A Crossroads Game Board Game | Post-Apocalyptic Survival Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 13+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 60 to 120 minutes. Survival game: dead of winter a crossroads game is an experience that can only be accomplished through the medium of tabletop games. Survive the winter, survive the dead and survive each other.
Ages 13 and up. Highly variable: play as dozens of unique characters in this enagaging and emergent narrative game and make wildly-varying decisions so that no two games are ever exactly the same. Cooperative game: while the survivors are all dealing with their own psychological imperatives, they must still find a way to work together to fight off outside threats, resolve crises, find food and supplies and keep the colony’s morale up.
It is a story-centric experience about surviving the harsh winter in an apocalyptic world.
Playable in 100 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this fun adventure game for teens and adults is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older. For two to five players. Watch out for a betrayer in your colony. Strategy game: players must frequently make difficult decisions and often choose between what actions are best for the colony and what is best for themselves.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plaid Hat #ad|