As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
Grades 4-5, Comprehension Game Trio: Main Idea, Summary and Inference, 1 kit #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Twists and turns: the game remains exciting from start to finish with cool features like slides, ladders and bonuses. Grades: 4 to 5. Custom difficulty level: the die image on each card indicates the complexity, allow you to tailor the game to your students' abilities.
Teach kids about important reading skills when they play the Comp. Stories to share: students have access to 50 brief yet substantial passages, each of which has its own set of multiple-choice questions. Three skill sets: the set focuses on key comprehension skills with summary, inference and main idea games for kids.
2. hand2mind #ad
Calm strips, Guided Reading Strips, Colored Overlays for Reading, Reading Tools for Kids, hand2mind Finger Focus Highlighter, ADHD Tools, Homeschool Supplies 1 Pack, Dyslexia Tools For Kids #adhand2mind #ad
- The different colored overlays reduce visual stress and tiredness, which improve the reader's concentration. These reading strips are the perfect montessori materials for your home, classroom must haves, and special education classroom. Age: 4-11, and clear color strips assist children with dyslexia, grades 1-8.
Color-coded reading tool: the yellow, purple, autism, blue, or learning how to read. Reading tools make reading kids book faster and more comfortable. Autism learning materials: our reading tracker helps students with dyslexia tackle complex words and text with a hands-on highlighted strips for reading right on their finger.
Dyslexia tools: reading highlighter strips for children were designed to make reading as simple as possible for kids and adults who suffer from dyslexia and it's symptoms.
Kindergarten classroom must haves: early reading can be stressful, school supplies, and our cute colorful finger pointers for kids reading can help make reading fun and easier to manage. The fingerfocus reading helpers for kids are the perfect reading aid for homework and schoolwork. Adhd tools: helps young ones who have a tough time with ADHD focus on reading from one word to another.
3. Broadsheet #ad
Colored Overlays for Dyslexia Transparency Reading Guide Strips for Kids Correction Gel Lighting Filter 11.7 in x 8.3 in1, 12Pcs Dyslexia Tools for Kids Dyslexia Reading Strips #adBroadsheet #ad
- It is more convenient to read and improves the reading ability. Vibrant colors: these pvc plastic film sheets have 6 colors, Pink and Orange, Blue, including red, Yellow, Green, two pieces each color.
The size: 11. 7 in x 8. 3 in. Two sided protective film: these correction gel light filters are protected by coverings on the both sides of filters, don't worry about being scratched, easy to remove them. Easy for users: it is suitable for beginners and children who have just learned to read, as well as people with reading difficulties, especially children and teachers.
Improve reading interesting: color overlay dyslexia can help kids reduce reading frustration, improve clarity and eye movement control. High light transmission material：dyslexia reading strips are made of high PVC light transmission materials with light weight, steady color and low loss.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 3rd Grade Reading Set, Ages 8+, 100 Reading Lessons, Homeschool & School Readiness Learning Workbooks, 2 Books & Interactive Pen #adEducational Insights #ad
- Helps develop critical learning skills, and provides confidence-building feedback. 100 richly illustrated lessons that cover key reading and language arts skills, from reading comprehension and Synonyms & Antonyms to punctuation and grammar.
Give your kids the boost they need for school success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots set and interactive Talking Pen.
Press the hot dots pen to an answer dot to hear encouraging words for correct responses, and gentle redirection for incorrect responses. Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Encourages self-paced independent learning.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, 6 Colored Foam Cubes, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, Multi-color, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Ideal for ages 6+. Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes.
Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations. Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments.
6. Teacher Created Resources #ad
5-1/2 x 4 x 1-3/4, Teacher Created Resources 5&6 I Have Language Arts Game Multi #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game. Game titles include analogies; idioms; vocabulary in context and more. Designed for children attending 5th-grade to 6th-grade. Perfect for practicing skills in language arts.
7. Educational Insights #ad
100 Reading Lessons, Interactive Workbooks, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 2nd Grade Reading Set, Ages 7+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Hot dots pen also lights up green for correct responses and lights up red for incorrect answers. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries. Batteries not included. Sounds can be muted. Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Get ready for school - at home: the hot dots let's Master Grade 2 Reading Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice critical reading skills at home and on the go.
Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and master second grade reading skills through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses. Master second grade reading skills! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 grade- level lessons in Reading Comprehension, Spelling, Homophones & Grammar, Synonyms & Multiple-meaning Words, and Punctuation & Antonyms, Context Clues, plus 15 challenge reading lessons for advanced learners.
8. Learning Resources #ad
6 Pieces, Ice Breaker Cubes, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning, Speech Therapy Toys, School Counselor Supplies, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders. Build speaking and listening skills between students. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide.
9. Edupress #ad
Levels 3.5-5.0, Edupress Context Clues Practice Cards #adEdupress #ad
- Item package dimension:2. 032 cm l x9. 144 cm w x16. 51 cm H. Item package weight:0181 kilograms. Product type:Toys And Games. Country of Origin: China.