As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Key Education #ad
& 2ND Grade & Ell, 1st, Carson Dellosa – Sentence Building Literacy Resource with 86 Cards for Language Arts For K #adKey Education #ad
- Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards 55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards. Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels.
Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills. Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions.
2. Edupress #ad
Multi, Edupress Word Waffle Game Grade 5 EP62096 #adEdupress #ad
- The package width of the Product is 2. 0 inches. The package height of the Product is 6. 25 inches. The package length of the Product is 6. 0 inches. Country of Origin : China.
3. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Bingo-Style Language and Literacy Game for Kids, Learning Advantage QUIZMO Vocabulary, Teach Synonyms and Antonyms, 36 Double-Sided Game Boards #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Improve reading and comprehension with this engaging activity! Build literacy and communication -- quizmo vocabulary develops language and memorization skills.
Read and understand better -- children aged 10-13 will match words with their synonym or antonym, which increases their listening vocabulary. Quizmo is a simple, bingo-style game suitable for a variety of group sizes.
Teach antonyms with pink side and synonyms with the blue. A classic educational series -- teachers have used quizmo to enrich children’s learning for decades. 2 games in 1 -- game includes 36 double sided game boards with synonym and antonym game options. Easily recognize antonyms and synonyms -- pink and blue color-coded flash cards include answers on the reverse side.
4. Learning Resources #ad
114 Pieces, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Ages 5+, Phonics Games, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Educational & engaging: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Great for homeschool or classroom learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Easy & fun way to learn & play:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Vocabulary Packets: Greek & Latin Roots: Ready-to-Go Learning Packets That Teach 40 Key Roots and Help Students Unlock the Meaning of Dozens and Dozens of Must-Know Vocabulary Words #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- A greater understanding of root words is key to understanding the meaning of New words. Unlock the meaning of dozens and dozens of must-know vocabulary words. Ideal for homework and independent work. Crossword puzzles and word searches make practice fun. Great for classroom Center activities.
6. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 7841 I Have...Who Has...? Academic Vocabulary Grades 2-3 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Grades 2-3. Game titles include: language Arts; Math; Science; Social Studies. Each box includes 4 sets of cards for 4 different games.
7. Gamenote #ad
520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom Upgraded Version, Gamenote Sight Word Swat Game #adGamenote #ad
- Because the game is so physical, Say It, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly. Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, non-toxic, each size up to 7.
6 × 2. 9inch. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 1st, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. Great teaching tool: activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.
Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Perfect classroom group & family game. See it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
Build spelling, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. More words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, kindergarten, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.