As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
Literacy Activity, Homeshool Supplies, Case Included, Self-Checking Workbook System, hand2mind VersaTiles Reading Practice Take Along Set for Fourth Grade, 4th Grade Reading Workbook, Early Reading #adhand2mind #ad
- Perfect for homeschool learning: while students learn from home, VersaTiles is a great solution for independent practice, whether they are homeschooling or supplementing schoolwork over the summer. Includes interactive workbook: this versaTiles Take Along set is an interactive workbook system that comes with a 64-page books and a traditional VersaTiles self-checking answer case.
While your average school workbook needs to be assessed by a teacher or parent, VersaTiles are self-checking and promote independent practice that will increase student confidence.
Fourth grade workbook for reading: This fourth grade workbook covers topics on sentence arrangement, adjectives, sentence fragments, adverbs, comma, and more!.
Prepare for fourth grade: this activity book bundle is designed to help parents and teachers alike supplement their young student's early education with hands-on learning activities that can be done at home or at school. Unlike other workbooks: versatile workbooks are not intended as "busy work" for young learners.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
2. Spectrum #ad
Sensory Language, Reading Comprehension With Answer Key for Homeschool or Classroom 160 pgs, Spectrum Grade 4 Vocabulary Workbook—4th Grade State Standards for Word Relationships #adSpectrum #ad
- Focused practice for vocabulary development. Test-taking practice section and answer key included. Reinforce your child’s fourth-grade language skills with Spectrum Vocabulary. 160 pages. Features word relationships, passage-level context clues, sensory language and roots and affixes.
3. Puffin Books #ad
Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing #adPuffin Books #ad
- The size: spy camera has the smallest size in the world 087in, 07oz cube. Motion detection: when detecting the object moving, follow the object's trace, the mini camera'll be activated, and record automatically.
Superior hd quality: with a 1080p sensor, this camera captures over 12 million pixels 4032x3024, allowing you to see every detail without risk of detection.
|Brand||Puffin Books #ad|
|Manufacturer||Puffin Books #ad|
4. Carson Dellosa (CAS0P) #ad
Reading, Carson Dellosa CAS0P Fourth Grade Homeschool Kit for Kids – Elementary Math, STEM Activities, Flash Cards for Learn at Home 9pc 145194, Writing #adCarson Dellosa (CAS0P) #ad
- Benefits: your child will strengthen their essential skills, learn parts of speech, get hands-on with STEM activities, and more with help from attention-grabbing designs and colorful activities.
Bundle features: create a learning adventure-from reading comprehension, place value and fractions to English grammar, this collection is perfect for kids building their skills in essential subjects.
Includes: from wall décor to curriculum, 1 box of stem learning Cards, this bundle includes: 3 workbooks, 1 box of math flash cards, 1 mini bulletin board, 12 mini posters, and 2 posters.
Why carson dellosa?: as the market-leading provider of children’s supplemental educational products, we’ve been bridging school and home with innovative solutions for more than 40 years. At-home learning: designed with young learners in mind, this must-have bundle of hand-selected fourth grade resources is sure to enhance the learning experience both in and out of the classroom.
5. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Learning Without Tears, Summer Reading & Writing Boost 4th Grade #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Information: practice clearly introducing a topic, they will use topic-specific vocabulary, include facts, and details about their topic, organizing their information into paragraphs and sections, they will connect their ideas with linking words and phrases, definitions, and write a conclusion.
This grade appropriate set includes: The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden, Building Writers E andWriting Journal E.
Opinion/argument: clearly state their opinion and introduction, and clearly connect their opinions and reasons with linking words, include facts and details in their reasons, organize their supporting reasons, and write a concluding sentence or paragraph.
Narrative: students will write a story with a clear sequence of events, introduce a narrator and characters, enhance the story with dialogue and description to show how characters respond to a situation, use a variety of transitional words and phrases to show the order of events.
6. Teacher Created Materials #ad
Time for Kids Social Studies Grades 4-5 Exploring Reading #adTeacher Created Materials #ad
- The dynamic images and detailed, factual sidebars will engage students in reading and learning as they develop their higher-order thinking skills.
Featuring complex and rigorous content, these books will prepare students for college and career. Text features include a table of contents, glossary, index, and reader's guide to increase comprehension and keep students connected to the text.
Featuring time for kids content, these nonfiction readers build literacy skills and social studies content area knowledge. With a focus on high-interest topics including women in sports, inventors, career exploration, and artists, national parks, the texts align with state and national standards.
7. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Comprehension Skills: Short Passages for Close Reading: Grade 4 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Great resource for Language arts skills. Supports common Core. Boosts comprehension skills topics include: context clues, Fact & Opinion, predicting, Compare and contrast, inference, Main Idea & details, point of view.
Passages includes test-formatted questions making them ideal for test prep. Flexible and easy to use as independent practice or as homework.