As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Metropolitan Museum #ad
Metropolitan Museum of Art Tiffany Pine Bough Ballpoint Pen #adMetropolitan Museum #ad
- Twist-activated mechanism. Blue lacquer. Crowned with a turquoise cabochon. Gold plated brass appointments. Gold plated brass webbing.
2. THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART #ad
Metropolitan Museum of Art Ballpoint Pen, Golden Bamboo #adTHE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART #ad
- The pen design is based on a lacquer box decorated with stylized bamboo ca. 1800 in the Museum's collection. Twist action ballpoint.
3. Gallery Calendar #ad
2021 The Metropolitan Museum of Art 365 Days Gallery Desk/Boxed Calendar with Italian Pen TM #adGallery Calendar #ad
- Format: daily desk gallery Calendar, included a bonus silver color Italian Fountain pen. 2021 the metropolitan museum of Art 365 days Gallery Desk/Boxed Calendar with Italian Pen.
4. Metropolitan Museum of Arts #ad
The Metropolitan Museum Of Art Samurai Dragon Rollerball Pen #adMetropolitan Museum of Arts #ad
- Capped rollerball pen. Length closed: 5 3/4"; posted: 6 1/2". Takes universal rollerball refills. Weight of 1. 3 oz. Recommend schneider Topball 850 05 refills.
5. THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART #ad
Metropolitan Museum of Art Impressionist Ballpoint Pen Irises #adTHE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART #ad
- Twists to open and close. Van gogh painted the irises reproduced on this pen near the end of his long stay at the asylum in Saint-R‚my.
6. Metropolitan Museum #ad
MM-1202SH, Metropolitan Museum Art Accessory Shoes Ballpoint Pen #adMetropolitan Museum #ad
- Women's footwear has embraced more variations since 1900 than in the entire previous history of fashion. The highlight of the pen is the smooth twist-action ballpoint system, activated by turning the tip cone. Handsomely packaged in a color coordinated paperboard gift box.
The images on the pen are based on - and capture the charm and grace of - actual shoes now in the collection of the Metropolitan Museum's Costume Institute. Proceeds from the sale of this product are used to support The Metropolitan Museum of Art.