As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
Letter Sounds for Kindergarten, Science of Reading Manipulatives, Phonics Flash Cards, Speech Therapy Tools, Phonemic Awareness, hand2mind Mirror My Sounds Phoneme Set, ESL Teaching Materials #adhand2mind #ad
- Esl teaching tools: our mirror my Sounds Phoneme Set is great for young students as well as learning English as a second language. Phonemic awareness games: they use the included booklet to see the correct mouth and tongue position for each sound while the mirror helps them see themselves as they make the sound.
Letter sounds flash cards : students can use the phonics flash cards built into the set to mirror the picture sound on the card to help practice each sound.
Speech therapy tools: children can practice making 44 sounds of the English language with this easy-to-use set. Kindergarten learning activities: Built durably and is conveniently sized for easy storage. Phonics manipulatives: The Mirror My Sounds set is perfect for supplementing phonics education at home.
2. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD Skillz: A Thoughts & Emotions Sentence Completion Card Game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- This flipbook teaches kids to identify different moods and emotions, recognize their causes, and know how to react appropriately. Adults are encouraged to join in responding and demonstrating appropriate answers. Mad skillz: a thoughts & emotions sentence completion card game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated.
Children are encouraged to be able to flip the cards in a way to express their emotional reactions to everyday events. Large laminated flipcard 9" x 6. 25" - 110 cheerfully animated play cards with colorful illustrations. In the middle of the flipbook are cards for when that feeling may occur, and on the right side are cards of what one can do when feeling that emotion.
The cards can be used as a tool and elaborated on, teachers use the educational game for kids in the classroom to teach anger management, and Caregivers: Counselors and Psychologists use card games in therapy, Therapists, or to prompt critical thinking skills.
Sadness and disappointment. 30- i feel, 40- when, and 40- i can cards Age: Fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 3 and up. Aids: aids parents, teachers, and parents use as conversational cards to connect with their children or simply as a learning game to aid in child development. Teaches: often children act out because they don’t really understand their emotions or don’t know how to express them. Contents: on the left are emoji cards that show various emotions; some emojis can express more than one emotion i.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces, Speech Therapy Toys, School Counselor Supplies, Ice Breaker Cubes, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders.
6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Super sensory skills: sensory fidget toys and activities not only encourage children to explore and investigate, they also help develop motor skills and even build nerve connections in the brain.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!. Build speaking and listening skills between students.
4. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
Conversation Cards by Harvard Educator for Parents, Teachers, Social Emotional Learning Activities K-3rd Grade, School Counselor in Kindergarten & Elementary, 52 Essential Social Skills for Kids #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Promote student progress: use for daily check-in to understand how kids are doing; identify, 1st, and respond in real-time with students in kindergarten, 2nd, discuss, and 3rd grade; align with SEL standards.
Play anytime, peers, lesson station, siblings, table topics, morning meeting, ANYWHERE, build confidence: fun conversation starters for kids, and adults; for car rides, circle time. Winner, build growth mindset, 2022 parents' favorite products: 50+ skills to help kids succeed in school life situations: making friends, following directions, manage big feelings, develop good behaviors & manners.
Card deck by harvard educator: Fun, engaging, practical educational flash cards designed as social skills practice instead of books to help kids benefit quickly. Improve speech, counseling, vocabulary and build relationships: have meaningful conversations while building skills in emotional intelligence and communication; speech therapy, LANGUAGE, and elementary classroom must haves.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Animals, 160 Language Builder Picture Cards for Preschool-Kindergarten Special Learners, and Actions Vocabulary, Emotions, Food, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Photo Flash Cards, Colors #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: guided reading questions are included on the back of each of the learning cards to practice communication skills and social skills with your child through conversations about the topic represented on each flash card. Vocabulary flash cards for kids ages 4+: help preschoolers and kindergarteners learn essential social skills, food, emotions, develop language skills, and build vocabulary with Key Education’s Early Learning Language Library Photo Flash Cards! Educational games for special prek and k learners: kids learn about actions, animals, and more with the vibrant and photographic double-sided toddler flash cards.
The resource guide includes additional learning games and activities. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
What’s included: the language builder picture cards set includes a resource guide and 160 full-color photo cards with photos of basic sight words and vocabulary on one side and guided reading questions on the back of each picture card.
6. QUOKKA #ad
Interactive Speech Therapy Poster Boy Girl, Educational Toys for Kids 5-7 Year Old, USA World Maps Puzzle Learning Wall Chart for Toddlers Age 3 4 6+ by QUOKKA, Autism Geography Puzzle Game 8-10-12 #adQUOKKA #ad
- Fun time-spending: our electronic games are an ideal variant for your child to play with you, you enjoy time with your children, or friends; With our interactive globe poster, grannies, engage speech development and other skills. Great gift: our geography games for kids 8-12 will be a perfect match for children's birthdays, holidays, or other occasions; Your child will be amazed playing interesting 4 year old boy toys and puzzles and learning globe for kids.
World & us map poster for easy-learning: our educational toys for kids 5-7 have 6 modes for Continents & Oceans, Flora & Fauna learning; You get over 80 games and test questions; Posters and puzzles are a great learning tools for autistic kids.
Speech therapy toys ages 3-5: map posters by quokka have unique designs with bright colors; Your kids will fall in love with interesting images and funny children's songs; Great as talking preschool autism toys for 5+ year old boys and girls.
High-quality educational posters for toddlers: our learning toys and puzzles are made of totally safe first-rate materials; Interactive talking maps of United States for kids save your space; All you need is just easily hang this poster on a wall.
7. QUOKKA #ad
Learning World Map Globe Wall Chart for Toddlers by QUOKKA, Interactive Speech Therapy Poster for Boy & Girl, Educational Toy for Kids 5-7 Year Old, Autism Geography Game for 8-10-12 #adQUOKKA #ad
- Speech therapy toys ages 3-5: map poster by quokka have unique designs with bright colors; Your kids will fall in love with interesting images and funny children's songs; Great as talking preschool autism toys for 5+ year old boys and girls;.
|Manufacturer||Adducate Ukraine LLC #ad|
8. Super Duper Publications #ad
J, CH, TH, F, V in All Positions Flash Card Game | Educational Learning Resource for Children | Speech Therapy Articulation Card Game, Super Duper Publications | Anytime Artic® 2 SH #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Educational - Helps children expand their vocabulary and practice target sounds. Six targets per card - Each card has six different sound targets identified by shape.
We also have anytime Artic Card Games for other sounds on Amazon. 80 cards - color-coded and numbered photo cards 3" x 5". Plus - includes sturdy storage box, game ideas, and instructions.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Vocabulary/Phonics Learning, 156 Cards, Educational Games for Kids, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Inspire an early love of learning about language with these kid-friendly photo cards. Cards represent 16 themes, organized by tabbed dividers.
Ages 5+. Build vocabulary and memory skills with these double-sided photo card. Each durable, double-sided photo card measures 3. 5". Set includes set includes 156 double-sided photo cards.
10. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind 3D Sound and Phonics Cards, Speech Therapy Tools, Phonics Flash Cards, ESL Teaching Materials, Phonics for Kindergarten, Phonemic Awareness, Letter Sounds, Speech Therapy Materials #adhand2mind #ad
- Flash cards for kindergarten: each card has instructions on how to introduce the sound, how to explain how to make the sound, and examples of words that use the sound. Phonics flash cards: our 3d sound and Phonics Cards cover 47 different sounds and are color-coded by the type of sound.
Speech therapy tools: our 3d sound and Phonics Cards fill all the gaps when learning letter sounds and are a valuable tool for speech pathologists and language arts teachers.
Esl teaching materials: our 3d sound and Phonics Cards are great for young students as well as learning English as a second language.
Teach phonemic awareness: phonics tools are great for young children, students with speech and language difficulties, early readers, and English language learners. Learn letter sounds: simply move the card and the real, 3D photographic image changes so you see the initial and final position of the tongue, lips, and mouth for each sound.