As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Brain, Skeleton, Ages 3+, Classroom Demonstration Tools, Heart, Learning Resources Anatomy Models Bundle Set, Body, Grades 8+, Teacher Accessories #adLearning Resources #ad
- Each set includes facts, step-by-step photo-illustrated assembly instructions, and display stand - 132 total pieces. Gain a deeper understanding of how organs and systems interact by manipulating them yourself.
This miniature set measures, when assembled - Heart Model 5 inches, body model 4 1/2 inches, Brain Model 3 3/4 inches, Skeleton Model 9.2 inches. Set of four Anatomy Models. Four realistically detailed miniature plastic models heart, human body, brain, and skeleton.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Multi-Sensory Demonstration Set, Learning Resources LER3535 Pumping Heart Model, Ages 8+,Multi-color,12inx11inx5in, Teaching aid #adLearning Resources #ad
- Explore how the heart and lungs work together for oxygen exchange. Easy-to-use, multi-sensory model. Features clearly labeled heart chambers, main artery, veins and lungs. Ideal for ages 8+. Uses a simple hand pump to demonstrate basic heart and pulmonary blood flow.
3. GPI Anatomicals #ad
Hand & Wrist Model | Human Body Anatomy Replica of Hand & Wrist w/Carpal Tunnel for Doctors Office Educational Tool | GPI Anatomicals #adGPI Anatomicals #ad
- It can also be used as a teacher's accessory for classroom demonstrations. We offer interactive models that provide attention to detail with distinct colors. Visually informative - our anatomical models aid in effective patient education. Whether you need a model of the heart, or other skeleton bones, skull, we've got you covered.
The size of the base measures 6-1/2” x 5”. Use this in place of an anatomy poster. The tactile & descriptive nature helps patients better understand their conditions & treatment plans.
This can significantly raise the level of patient compliance. It features phalanges, thenar muscle, hook of hamate, wrist, and much more. The size of the model measures 11-1/2” x 3-3/4” x 1-1/4”. The size of the card measures 6-1/4” x 8-1/4”.
Education first - our main focus is on prioritizing customer education. Model details - this product contains a model, an informational card, and display base. Where to use - the hand & wrist model is a perfect display for patient education in a doctor's office or a healthcare facility. Full size model - model is of a full size solid cast of hand, triquetrum, palmar carpal ligament, ulna, radius, metacarpal bones, median nerve, pisiform, & forearm bones.
4. Outus #ad
Human Body Educational Learning Posters Body Parts Learning Wall Chart for Kids Cartoon Anatomy Chart Educational Poster Preschool Kindergarten Teaching Supplies, Classroom Decoration, 17 x 11 Inch #adOutus #ad
- Easy to use: do not roll these body parts posters in tubes like others, ready to mount with glue point dots which comes with the package; You can also hang posters on the wall through the hole of the plastic bag. Vivid design and large size: the size of each educational poster is 17 x 11 inch, vivid pictures will stimulate children's curiosity, is a good choice for decorating children’s rooms, daycare centers, which is large enough to decorate your walls, doors and other places; It designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, kindergartens, etc.
Wide applications: educational learning wall art can be applied to preschool educational, nursery home and kindergarten, preschool, etc.
It’s also can be a lovely gift for your family and friends, homeschooling, and they will be pleasantly surprised after seeing the exquisite poster. Package contains: the package comes with 4 children’s educational posters, organs, muscles and bones; These educational posters are designed with bright colors and cartoon elements, including introductions to body parts, vivid pictures will attract children's attention and stimulate their curiosity about the amazing body.
Quality material: body parts learning wall charts are made of reliable card stock with good printing technology and double-sided film, odorless and can be re-applied many times; In addition, non-toxic, which are strong, the wall charts also have a strong sense of texture and art.
5. Teacher Created Resources #ad
77241 Human Skeleton Magnetic Accents, Teacher Created Resources #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Magnetic backing provides reusable display options on compatible surfaces. 40-piece set includes skull, pelvis, ribs, femur and more. Labels showcase names of each part to teach students about skeletal system. Large, colorful design is highly visible to stand out in your classroom.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Early Biology, Ages 9+, Soft Foam, Classroom Teaching Aid, Learning Resources Cross-Section Animal Cell Model, Grade 4+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Realistically detailed soft foam cross-section. Ages 9+. One hemisphere is labeled with the parts of the cell; the other features only letters next to each cell part for assessment. Features nucleus, vacuoles, nucleolus, cell membrane, centrioles, and more. Teach the parts of an animal cell.
7. Wrth #ad
Wrth Anatomy of The Human Body in English Popular Science Book 3D Picture Book Early Education Book for Kid 3D Book #adWrth #ad
- You can learn how to take your own pulse, and even what the color of your urine means! Each section is fully illustrated with colorful diagrams and includes fun, how to make your arms float, interaction lessons for you to tries yourself.
A unique layered model of the human body serves as the center point of each section, revealing key body parts and functions, while entertaining and informative text explains how the body works. The combination of the two provides a comprehensive and in-depth understanding and exploration of the operation of the human body.
3d picture: discover the amazing human body, 3-d model to help you learn faster! Takes you to learn about the powerful muscular system, system by system and layer by layer.
Comes with a real, the "bone zone, " the long road of the digestive system. Get under the skin of the human body to find out the astonishing things that go on inside you! Exploring your heart, delve inside your brain and unravel your intestines as fascinating facts and ingenious novelty devices reveal the inside story. The inner pages are accompanied by exquisite Victorian-style illustrations, medical notes and sketches.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Set of 7, Inc. T-38913 The Human Body Learning Charts Combo Pack, TREND enterprises #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Nerve; cardiovascular; reproductive-Endocrine-Excretory; Digestive; Skeletal; Respiratory; Muscular. 17" x 22" size appropriate for classrooms as well as smaller workspaces & home use.
Extra value: back of charts feature reproducible activities, subject information, and helpful tips. Clear design and detailed illustrations of key human body systems in this handy 7-chart set.
9. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Grades 2, 3 Skills for Success, Human Body #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Use as a complete unit or to enhance your existing science program. Activity pages and experiments for each body system are included. Many activity pages may be used for assessment purposes. Includes 128 pages.
10. Global Printed Products #ad
Extra Large 26x17 inces Pack of 15, Anatomy Posters for Classroom or Office Decorations #adGlobal Printed Products #ad
- Multi-pack: each poster covers a different system in the body with labels for various parts of the body. Durable: printed on high quality paper with a protective gloss coating. Colorful: creative designs with bright colors will help your students learn and remember the various systems.
We are a family owned uSA company and we have been making quality products for over 50 years. Guaranteed quality: high quality heavy-duty and built to laST! Made by Excello Global Products. Visual learning: large posters can be seen from across the classroom while discussing Anatomy.